March 10, 2009

GoogleEarth Discovers the Lost City of Atlantide

.
The lost civilizations always fascinated me: sunken cities, ancient cities, ancient structures, cryptic hieroglyphics, and artwork. My interest grew more at college while I've been teached by a guy nourrishing a real passion toward ancient civilizations. One of the best teacher I had in my life.

Nowadays, information is travelling very fast and is easily available. But centuries ago, most of human beeings were unable to read nor write. For this simple reason, I believe that great knowledges from the past have been lost and are waiting to be discovered again. I dream to discover a lost map, revealing the lost location of a lost island.

This is why I created this blog: share the most intriguing mysteries of lost civilizations whith all of you, trying to put together clues of the possible true history of the greatest mankind's mysteries such as the ancient Egypt pyramids, the Nazca lines of Peru (lineas nazca), the Mayan calendars (dec 2012 doomsday), the location of the lost continent of Atlantis, the underwater cities (Cuba, Osaka), the Caribbean underwater pyramids, and lost mu.

Thanks to the power of the latest version of Google Earth, it is now possible to explore land and underwater structures. Helped with medium channeling of the akashic records, such as Edgar Cayce readings on many topics like the history of Atlantis, it could be the beginning of a new era of multiple discoveries. Who knows?




Welcome to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment